January 30, 2012

Our New Lambs...

While playing with our camera, and my video software, I came up with this little glimpse of our sheep herd. :) It was mainly supposed to be an experiment to figure out a few things for another project I've been working on, so I only spent about 15 minutes on it - but it turned out to be a good way for you all to see how cute these little guys are. :) (Please excuse the mud. They do have options of drier places to go...it's just that their favorite patch is pretty waterlogged after these days of rain we've had.)

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Your lambs wiggle their tails (ours do too), when they drink!

Lindy said...

So fun! :)

Tarissa said...

They are so cute! I feel sorry for them when they scratch with their hooves---seems a bit painful... but the little lambs are so darling!

Stephanie said...

How precious! We just recently got our very first baby chicks. To view them, visit my blog at http://hopefulforhomemaking.blogspot.com/

-Stephanie