April 6, 2011

4 step study in sheep sagacity

sa.gac.i.ty: noun
having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgment...


1. See an object; ie: a moody cat.


2. Approach said object with much timidity and trepidation...
and then get much, much, too close.


3.Get cat-slapped.

Jump away wildly, in fear of your life -
blinkingly violently (and rather adorably, I must say.)


4. Repeat.



We've seen something similar out of this cat before...
(You can relive the moment Here.)
Poor Nickle really is a sweetie; she's just touchy. :)

5 comments:

Kyleigh said...

I love this, Kate. :) I can't speak for sheep, but it's such typical cat.

Mary Ruth Pursselley said...

: ) My younger brother once told me: "I feel sorry for God, if we are to Him what sheep are to us!"

Nikkole said...

Haha that gave me quite a laugh. Typical cat.

Kate said...

Typical sheep too I'm afraid...

Tarissa said...

Oh, poor sheep! I'll bet they're just the cutest things as the blink in shock of what just happened.