January 20, 2011

having a bad hair day...

I guess it's just that time of year.
The time of year when a small dog starts shedding his hair.
Profusely.
And somewhere in the frustrating combination of having 
wood floors, a tiny house, and some bad static electricity,
we've had a bit of a problem on our hands.

So a few days ago, 
I decided to quit bothering with the house -
and just vacuum Spence himself.

His reaction (or lack thereof) was pretty cute.

Take note of Foxanne who's always nearby. :)

5 comments:

Brewer Family said...

That's hilarious! Must've thought he was getting a massage.
Bethany

Margaret said...

I would say that is a suitable solution :)

Amanda said...

I can't tell if he likes it....or if he's scared to death!! lol

Cute =)

Anonymous said...

AAAhhaha! Thanks for the laugh : )

Tarissa said...

Spencer is so comical! I believe I've watched this video at least 3 times, sharing it with my mom and brother. I don't think our dog would allow us to do that to her! (even though she really needs to be vacuumed)