June 24, 2011

Cheeez :D

You know those once in a lifetime shots that just happen?
My nephews and I were out visiting the sheep dog "Barclay"
yesterday morning; and I got one. 

Wes was smiling for the camera,
and I was trying to get the big silly puppy's attention,
when all of the sudden he looked right at the camera
and flashed the cheesiest grin.



















Of course I immediately toppled over, laughing,
and it wasn't long before two little boys took a look and joined me.
What's especially hilarious 
is that this dog is almost harder to photograph than Spencer;
he just won't sit still.
So to have him suddenly pose so perfectly
was incredibly funny.
It looks so fake.

I think I have a new favorite photo. :)


7 comments:

Emily said...

That's hilarious! I love it!

Hanna-col said...

I love that picture!!!!

Christianna said...

Love it!!! =)

Sara said...

OH, I love it!!! Priceless. :D

Rachel Noel said...

Awww. What a great photo! I always love looking at your pictures.

Madeline Elizabeth said...

How funny! = ) Definitely priceless!

Antoinette Petersen said...

AHAHAH!!! Awwww.... too funny yet sweet at the same time! *smiles*

Miss Antoinette