April 8, 2010

Skirt News!

First of all; I'm writing to let you know that the first delivery of skirts has safely arrived in Haiti. Some of them were passed out today! If you want to read more about it - click here. I don't have any photos yet - but I will definitely share them when I receive them.

Secondly, as you may have noticed - we now have a new Skirts for Haiti logo! Thanks for that goes to my friend Hannah. The Lord laid it on her heart to create us a logo - and this beautiful design is what she came up with! Thank you Hannah!

It looks like Skirts for Haiti is a need that will continue for some time - so I'll hopefully have a page dedicated to it in a few days - with the news and updates on the current vision we have for the project.

Keep praying for those skirts and the lives they're impacting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all those skirts (and everything else) bring joy to the many women and girls who receive them!

It was a pleasure and a blessing to design the logo! I hope the Lord can use me to create many things for His glory!

Breezy said...

Praise the Lord! I hope that these skirts bring a little extra sunshine into the receivers' lives.

Hannah, the logo looks great!


-Breezy