April 14, 2010

The bucket of shame

The silence of a relatively peaceful evening; was shattered by the cries of a young sheep in distress... It truly wasn't all that disconcerting of a sound. Kind of normal actually. It doesn't take much to distress a sheep. But something was different, kind of like an echo. Hmm. Kind of like a sheep in a bucket.

No; wait.

It is a sheep in a bucket.


So, being the kind and merciful people that we are;
we all ran outside to laugh.

And take pictures, of course.

Don't ask me how she got that way. She's a sheep; and sheep tend to have these sorts of struggles from time to time. So... Without further ado - we removed said bucket of shame - and she was reunited with the flock.

She's probably forgotten about it already...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's hilarious! Don't worry, I would do the exact same thing. ;)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, hilarious! Thanks for giving my day a good laugh! = )
Blessings,
Kate

Tarissa said...

Oh dear! How sad! That poor little sheep. I just can't get over this. :~)

I feel that it is bad of me to think this sheep's trials are humorous, but I just have to laugh. Again, I say, how sad!

~ Tarissa