September 16, 2010

Update!

It's been a full couple of days...
The tomatoes don't know that we're too busy to deal
with them - so they just keep coming.
We're fine with that -
we can always use a few more pints of salsa...

with lime;

and roasted garlic and peppers...

I canned 14 pints of it last night!

I've been in denial about Autumn -
but the combines never lie...

The corn is ready, whether I am or not!

And... I have family members anxiously awaiting a house update...
It's coming together so beautifully!
We now have flooring, light fixtures, plumbing -
and a refrigerator.

The cabinets went up soon after I took these.

It's getting close!
Looks like we might be moving in next week...

5 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Wow! Your house sure is coming along fast! Looks real nice too!!

Jill said...

Wow, Kate! The house looks really good. I like your colors. Our living room/dining room/kitchen is yellow.

~Jill

Jo Bekah Photography said...

Wow you house is looking great!! :) That salsa sure looks yummy!

Breezy said...

Wonderful! It's looking great!

Amanda said...

It's looking so beautiful!!! Yay! Hoping the inspection gets done today =)